Will you join the home or the weekend team?
ChPP #32: Wednesday, June 21st at 10 am – Sunday, June 25th, 2023
DeKoven Center, 600 21st St, Racine, WI 53403, USA
Our training and workday is coming soon!
hours minutes seconds
Next team event
|Payment is not due at this time. After the team is assembled, you will be contacted about payment options. Total cost (inclusive of the training meal as well as lodging and meals during the weekend) is $350 / person with one roommate. Single rooms may be available at an additional $25. You will not need any additional money for the weekend. A $90 Registration Fee is due at the training session; your remaining balance is due upon arrival at DeKoven via check. Fees can be pre-paid by mailing or hand delivering your check at any prior training session.|
Checks should be payable to “Village Presbyterian Church” and marked “Pilgrimage” in the memo area.
Please send checks to:
Village Presbyterian Church
Attn: Sue Blue
1300 Shermer Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please reach out to us via this link. There may be a technical issue with our site.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
|What is the 4th Day Home Team?|
The home team provides the many hands and feet to prepare for, conduct, and finish the weekend.
The Home Team serves in many ways:
• Serenade, angel party and Agape table setup (Saturday June 24th at 5:30 pm, DeKoven)
• Closing Ceremony (Sunday June 25th at 2:00 pm, DeKoven)
• Prayer service (Thursday June 22nd at 7:00 pm, TBD)
• Bake Goodies (Drop off Wednesday June 21st at 10:00 am, First Pres Evanston)
• Write Palanca (Drop off Wednesday June 21st at 10:00 am, First Pres Evanston)
• Shepherd a Participant (Please contact the Registrar)
• Load before the weekend (Wednesday June 21st at 10:00 am, First Pres Evanston)
• Pack and unload after the weekend (Sunday June 25th at 3:30 pm, DeKoven and First Pres Evanston)
Workdays (note this list, updated in real time, can also be found on the 4th day page (please bookmark; password is butterfly). You may need to scroll up and left to see the entire list. You need not attend all work days to serve as weekend staff or Agape team)